AMGC EqualAccess Homeownership Program
Expand Your Affordable Lending Efforts with Our High-LTV Lending Solution
Available through top-rated Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company (AMGC), the AMGC EqualAccess Homeownership Program is an innovative MI product that combines flexible underwriting requirements with the risk protection you need.
Only AMGC offers true Day One rescission relief, so you can feel confident about retaining AMGC EqualAccess Homeownership loans in portfolio.
Use this powerful MI solution to support sustainable homeownership for low- to moderate-income borrowers in your community who want affordable mortgages.
|Occupancy||Loan Purpose||Property Type||Minimum LTV1||Maximum LTV/CLTV2||Maximum Loan Amount||Minimum Credit Score||Maximum DTI|
|Primary Residence||Purchase and Rate/Term Refinance||1-unit, SFD/SFA, Condos, Co-ops||95.01%||97%1/105%||FHFA Conforming Baseline Loan Limit||660||45%|
2 All subordinate financing must meet Fannie Mae’s Community Seconds® or Freddie Mac’s Affordable Seconds® requirements.
Access our most competitive rates for AMGC EqualAccess Homeownership loans with RateStar®, the industry’s leading risk-based pricing tool.
- Borrowers earning up to 100% of the Area Median Income (AMI) for the property location are eligible.
- Down payments as low as 1%.
- Gifts and grants are eligible.
- No reserves are required.
- 3% interested-party contributions allowed.
- Choose from one of the four expanded flexibilities for loans with a 95.01–97% LTV, as shown below:
- 97% LTV manufactured home.
- Qualify with a non-occupant co-borrower.
- Qualify with boarder income.
- Non-traditional credit.