AMGC Community Heroes
High-LTV Portfolio Lending Solution Promotes Affordable Homebuying
Strong communities depend on a healthy mix of residents with a wide range of skills. They need essential workers, like police, firefighters and paramedics.
But with home prices increasing and rates rising, these groups are finding they can’t afford to buy homes in their communities. Down payments are usually the biggest obstacle for these would-be homeowners.
AMGC Community Heroes Program for High-LTV Lending
Our portfolio lending program makes it possible for you to approve eligible borrowers for affordable mortgages with modest down payments.
Available through top-rated Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company (AMGC), this innovative MI solution has the flexibility and risk protection you need.
|program||occupancy||transaction type||property type||ltv||max. loan amount||min. credit score||max. dti|
|Community Heroes||Primary Residence||Purchase||1-Unit, Detached, Attached, Condos||97.01% to 99%||FHFA Conforming Baseline Loan Limit||720||41%|
Enhance the savings for your AMGC Community Heroes borrowers by using RateStarSM, the industry’s only true risk-based pricing solution, and receive our most competitive rates for their loans.
Only AMGC offers true Day One rescission relief, so you can feel confident about retaining AMGC Community Heroes loans in portfolio.
Strengthen communities and reach out to new homebuyers with this unique program.
The AMGC Community Heroes Program is available for these eligible borrowers:
- Any employee of one of these organizations:
- Public or private educational institution.
- Fire Department.
- Federal, state or local government law enforcement agency.
- Medical care provider, including, but not limited to:
- Physicians’ offices and medical practices.
- Inpatient and outpatient care centers and clinics.
- Assisted living facilities.
- Skilled nursing facilities.
- Home health agencies.
- Nurses (all designations, including a certified nursing assistant [CNA]).
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and Paramedics.
- Active or former military personnel will qualify when at least one borrower documents one of the following:
- Current income derived from active duty or military retirement; or
- Military service with DD Form 214 – Certificate of Release or Discharge From Active Duty (dishonorable discharge is ineligible).
- Eligibility for a Veterans Administration (VA) mortgage with a current VA Certificate of Eligibility.
- Down payment as low as 1%.
- Gifts and grants eligible.
- View our Community Heroes First Responders Flyer (PDF).
- View our Community Heroes Military Flyer (PDF).
- View our Community Heroes Teachers Flyer (PDF).