Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company was created to reduce your exposure and support portfolio lending by providing credit loss protection on prime, standard and non-standard qualifying loans.
Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company® (AMGC) was created to reduce your exposure and support portfolio lending by providing credit loss protection on prime, standard and non-standard qualifying loans. The company has the highest Mortgage Insurer Financial Strength ratings in the U.S. MI industry.
With AMGC, you can explore new lending opportunities and loan products while limiting your portfolio’s risk exposure. Our eligibility requirements are straightforward:
- Credit union must be approved for an AMGC Master Policy (AMGC Master Policy application).
- Full non-delegated Arch MI underwrite on all loans submitted.
- Prime quality loans only.
- Loans insured with AMGC are not eligible to be sold to the GSEs.
With AMGC, you can originate a wide range of mortgages to support your strategic goals:
- Loans intended for private securitization.
- Non-Qualified Mortgage loans.
Contact your Arch MI Account Manager to discuss your needs and learn more about this product.
AMGC Community Program
Discover how flexible guidelines can help you approve more loans for Millennials, first responders, degreed professionals and other homebuyers with modest down payments.