Loss Mitigation & Claims
Arch MI’s Loss Mitigation specialists are ready to work closely with you to develop loss mitigation strategies through innovative programs designed to preserve homeownership, and to process workout requests in a timely manner. We also have resources available to assist you in reaching out to your members to try to resolve defaults as satisfactorily as possible.
Extension for Filing Initial and Supplemental Claims
With the massive number of stay-at-home orders in place and the virtual shutdowns of courts, we realize executing on the claim process might be challenging and the ability to obtain documents significantly impaired. With that in mind, claim filing-time requirements are temporarily relaxed for claims that were not time-barred under the terms of the applicable Master Policy as of January 1, 2020. For clarity, any claim that is 1) not time-barred as of January 1, 2020, and 2) filed late between March 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021, will be accepted and subject to our regular claim review. Timelines are extended for document delivery as it relates to claims, as well.
For claims pending or received during this time period, Arch MI will not close a claim without payment for a late document. For claims paid between March 1, 2020, and December 31, 2021, the time period for filing Supplemental Claims with trailing expenses is being extended from 90 days to 180 days.
- Appeals Guide
- Delinquency & Claims Reference Manual (Effective 1/3/22)
- All Delinquency & Claims Reference Manuals
- First Lien Claim for Loss Form
- UG Second Lien Claim for Loss Form
- Modification Request Form
- State-by-State Foreclosure Reference Guide
- MI Payment Deferral Template
- Mortgage Insurance Loan Activity Report (MILAR) 32 Template
- Mortgage Insurance Loan Activity Report (MILAR) 169 Template
- MILAR Notice
Modification Guide – CU
Modification Request Form – CU
Contact Loss Mitigation & Claims
- Phone: 877-642-4642 (Option 4)
- Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm ET
- [email protected]
Get Help With
- Loss Mitigation requests for short sales and deeds-in-lieu.
- Foreclosure bidding instructions.
- REO offer approvals.
- Claims filing instructions.
- Home preservation.