- Underwriting Manual
- EZ Decisioning Quick Reference Guide
- Standard Underwriting Quick Reference Guide and Overlay
- Standard Medical Dental Program Guidelines
- Reduced Coverage Medical Dental Program Guidelines
- Construction-to-Permanent Quick Reference Guide
- Required Documents
- Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company (AMGC) Guidelines
- CUA 2023-02 – Safe at Home — State Address Confidentiality Programs
- CUA 2023-01 – Arch MI Underwriting Changes, Effective Immediately
- CUA 2022-04 – Conforming and Jumbo Loan Limits Increase, Effective Immediately
- CUA-2022-03 – Expanded EZ Decisioning Loan Limits
- CUA 2022-02 – Equifax Coding Error Incident
- CUA 2022-01 – Desktop Appraisal Eligibility and Expanded Medical and Dental Professionals Program
Our underwriters are highly qualified and trained to support customer needs through personalized attention to their loan submissions.
- Phone: 877-642-4642
- Fax: 888-763-2264
- Hours: 5:00 am – 5:00 pm Pacific time
- [email protected]
Get Help With
- Underwriting Network Support
- Confirm receipt of new loan
- Check loan status
- Confirm receipt of conditions
- Need to make changes on a loan in progress
- Want to know current turn times
- Request a loan to be expedited
Arch MI recommends that eligible customers apply for delegated status. Delegated status confers a significant responsibility on the credit union but also greater autonomy, with a resulting competitive advantage in terms of faster turnaround.
For more information, contact your Arch MI Account Manager.
AMGC Creates Opportunities for Portfolio Lenders
Top-rated Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company (AMGC) offers flexible coverage and Day One rescission relief for loans that fall “outside the box.”
Review AMGC’s guidelines and learn more about its unique Master Policy.
Use Arch MI’s Advanced Calculators for Faster Analysis
AMITRAC and AMIQuIC are a set of easy-to-use worksheet calculators specifically designed for underwriters and other mortgage professionals.
UW Manual Archive
Expand Your Capacity with Our Contract Underwriting Services
When volume is high, turnarounds are tight and staff is limited, add expert support with our contract underwriters.