Get Our Most Competitive Rates with RateStar
The RateStar® platform delivers continuous innovation, enabling you to originate more mortgages, reach new customer segments and compete efficiently with our exclusive tools — RateStar Buydown℠, RateStar Refinance Retention and RateStar dynamic pricing.
Ten years after we launched RateStar, the industry’s first risk-based premium pricing tool, it has become the preferred choice of lenders. A decade of development has yielded the next generation of RateStar with a streamlined portal, updated features and powerful capabilities:
- Our express quote requires minimal data entry for an instant response.
- Our fully customizable rate quote option provides more precise MI pricing.
- A simplified, user-friendly interface.
- Support for all applicable MI pricing options.
- Reduced processing time equals faster results regardless of the pricing option.
- Our most competitive prices for your member’s loan.
- The ability to save, share or print quotes for future reference.
- Side-by-side comparisons to pick the best MI option for your member.
Lock in Arch MI’s most competitive risk-based MI pricing for your loan. Your RateStar® quote is automatically guaranteed under our 90-Day Promise, protecting your pipeline and freeing you to focus on closing the loan.
Lower MI Premiums with RateStar Refinance Retention
RateStar Refinance Retention enables you to offer refi customers the option of a reduced monthly borrower-paid MI premium when refinancing their Arch MI-insured mortgage. There are two key parameters:
- The member’s loan must be insured with an active Arch MI certificate.
- Whether MI was previously lender-paid or borrower-paid, the new loan must be set up with Arch MI’s monthly borrower-paid MI (BPMI) premium.
Customize MI Payments with RateStar Buydown
The only MI Buydown tool available in the industry, RateStar Buydown makes it easy to experiment with different combinations of upfront and monthly payments to meet each member’s needs:
- Create a unique premium payment that your competition can’t match.
- Buy down the MI using all available lender and/or seller credits and member funds — no money left on the table.
- Lower premium payments allow more loans to qualify for GSE loan requirements.*
* For example, Fannie Mae Debt-to-Income ratios and/or Freddie Mac Automated Underwriting System approval.
RateStar Powers Possibilities
Find out how the RateStar® platform delivers the most competitive Arch MI rate for your member’s loan.