Arch Mortgage Insurance Company’s (Arch MI) web-based platform, CONNECT, expedites a number of time-consuming functions — policy servicing, default reporting, loss mitigation and claims processing — within a safe and secure environment.
From certificate inquiry to loan sale update and premium history, CONNECT makes it quick and easy to service your policies across the entire life cycle.
Secure online servicing makes it easy to access current policies and perform self-service functions. Here’s all you can do:
- Review the status of a certificate.
- View premium history.
- Generate various reports: Cancelled Coverage; Premium Refund; Billing; Outstanding Commitment; EDI Transactions; Loan Characteristics and In-force Portfolio.
- Perform service transfers and loan sales. Request a Payoff Estimate; terminate a certificate.
- View and print your Commitment or Certificate of Insurance PDF.
- Update your loan number; enter a loan closing date.
CONNECT also lets you upload and send your electronic documents directly to Policy Servicing.
CONNECT is the fast route to viewing pending loss mitigation status or approved workouts and submitting a new loss mitigation workout.
Need to get status on a loan right away? Take the fastest route to status and filing:
Submit New Loss Mitigation Workout
- Simple single-page form.
- Select from Pre-foreclosure Sale, Payment Plan, Deed-in-Lieu, SHARP, Forbearance or Loan Modification.
- Data fields required are dynamic, based on workout type selected.
View Approved Workouts
- Obtain decision and decision date for submitted workouts.
View Pending Loss Mitigation Status
- Real-time status.
- View pending information requests.
- View submitted workout details.
CONNECT also lets you upload and send your electronic documents directly to Loss Mitigation.
Claims & Default Reporting
In just a fraction of the time it takes by phone, fax or mail, CONNECT allows you to report new delinquencies, update existing delinquencies and view delinquency status.
Do it all in a few easy clicks: View pending and paid claims, generate a claims status report, and file a claim.
Save time and paperwork. Here’s your one-stop resource for viewing delinquency status and much more:
Report or View Delinquent Loans
- Enter the certificate number you want to access and select, “Notice of Delinquency” from the left-hand menu.
- Enter the requested information on the form and click “Submit.”
Generate a Delinquency Turnaround Report
- Select “Delinquency Status” from the Report section in the left-hand menu.
- Enter the requested information on the form and select “Web Page.”
- Enter updates on all delinquent records and click “Submit” (report is also available in a PDF/Microsoft® Excel® version from CONNECT Servicing).
Get a snapshot view of pending and paid claims in seconds:
File a Claim
- Simple Single Page form.
View Paid Claims
- View approved claim details.
- Obtain EOB document in PDF format.
View Pending Claims
- View status in real time.
- View pending document requests.
- View submitted claim details.
- Obtain contact information for specialist assigned to claim.
Generate a Claim Status Report
- Retrieve Status (pending, paid, or canceled claims) for loans.
- View status of Initial and Supplemental Claims.
- Create report in PDF/Microsoft® Excel® formats.
CONNECT also lets you upload and send your electronic documents directly to Claims & Delinquency Reporting.
EDI Integration Options
Arch MI’s Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) information transfer and delivery system offers a range of services that interface directly with our customers’ information systems and Service Bureaus.