Reach out to Spanish-speaking homebuyers in your community with our Spanish-language video and informative flyers on MI basics.
Reach More Homebuyers — En Español
Hispanic homebuyers will drive up to 70% of market growth over the next two decades.*
What’s the best way to connect with the housing industry’s fastest-growing segment?
- Talk: Make sure you have staff members who speak Spanish.
- Tools: Spanish-language materials are essential.
- Tactics: Identify the best way to communicate with this audience.
- Targeted Marketing: Understand the diversity of the Hispanic population and develop your marketing efforts accordingly.
Get started with our free Spanish-language flyers on MI basics and other key homeownership topics that you can brand with your own business info.
Plus, Arch MI’s experienced Sales team is ready to help you support Hispanic homebuyers. Contact your Arch MI Account Manager today.
*Urban Institute, Feb. 25, 2021.
What is MI? — En Español
This short video defines private mortgage insurance (MI) and explains how it works and ultimately how it can help members buy homes with lower down payments.
Este breve video en español define el seguro hipotecario privado (MI) y explica cómo funciona y, en última instancia, cómo puede ayudar a los prestatarios a comprar viviendas con pagos iniciales más bajos.
Basics of MI
Everything a member needs to know about MI.
MI Cancellation for Members
Borrower-paid MI is cancelable once a member has built enough equity.
Did you know …?
- The nation’s Hispanic population recently reached 62.1 million.
- The Hispanic homeownership rate reached 48.4% in 2021 and is expected to hit 50% in 2025.
- Since 2019, there are 657,000 additional Hispanic homeowner households.
Source: National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals State of Hispanic Homebuying Report, March, 2022.